10-point trade law
- Free trade between regions is established: A system that allows free trade of agricultural products within the country and with international partners without additional tariffs or trade barriers is established.
- Tax exemption for farmers in FSES is introduced: All agricultural products produced and marketed directly by farmers are exempt from taxes.
- Support for small and medium-sized farms is guaranteed: Financial incentives and subsidies for smaller farmers will be provided in the future to encourage competition with larger farms.
- Promotion of sustainability is implemented: Incentives for sustainable agricultural practices are created to protect the environment and ensure the quality of the products in the long term.
- Free marketing is realised: Unnecessary regulations that hinder the marketing and sale of agricultural products do not exist in order to promote direct interaction between farmers and consumers.
- Education and research will be strengthened: Investments will be made in research and education to develop innovative technologies and promote farmers‘ skills in the area of free trade.
- Transparency and consumer protection are guaranteed: Clear rules on the labelling of products to guarantee quality and protect consumers are introduced. Genetically modified goods are not allowed on the market.
- Access to capital is facilitated: Access to credit and capital for farmers is made possible to support investments in technology and infrastructure.
- Rural infrastructure is developed: Investments in rural infrastructure to facilitate transport and access to markets are made so that farmers can market their products more efficiently.
- International cooperation and trade agreements are strengthened: International partnerships and trade agreements to promote the export of agricultural products are strengthened to give farmers access to new markets.
Free Sovereign European State
Self-sufficient living together and being there for each other. In peace, with mutual respect, dignity and consideration – for our own lives, for the lives of other people and all beings, and for nature.
A call for a new beginning for a free life in a new peaceful state. Will you join us and help us build this state?